Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Day 7. Top 10 Book Blogger Pet Peeves.
10. Captcha. Nothing worse than writing a nice long comment and then you have to decipher inscrutable letters to post it.
9. Unreadable blogs. (Hard to read font color or style.)
8. Bad Blogger behavior. (Grabbing, pushing, plagiarising, gossiping, cliquish behavior.)
7. Bad author behavior. (Bullying, ungracious behavior and snarky posts when someone doesn't like their book.)
6. When authors friend me on Facebook or other social media only to push their books on me.
5. When authors are astonished that I don't want their free book to review.
4. Too many books to read! Seriously, I wish I could stop time so I could read everything I want to or become a vampire or Highlander so I could live forever and read.
3. When I want my blog a certain way (design, formatting) and I can't figure out how to make it that way.
2. When I get in a rut or slump.
1. When I put blogger pressure on myself and that just exacerbates #5. So really, my biggest pet blogger peeve is directed at myself.
Do you agree or disagree with any of my choices? What are some of your blogger pet peeves?