Day 4: If you are a parent, or have advice for parents...what doyou (or think would work) to foster the love of reading in your kids?
The Back to School Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Parajunkee. Stop by her blog to join in!
Here are things that my dad did to foster the love of reading in me.
1. Took me to the library to get a library card.
2. Read to me.
3. Read the same books as me and discussed them.
4. Bought me books.
5. Talked about authors he liked, disliked or just something interesting about them.
6. Had lots of bookshelves at the family's disposal.
7. Never censored my reading.
How about you? What do you do to foster the love of reading in your own kids or any kids?