Today was a beautiful day in Sleepy Hollow, New York, where authors Jessica Verday and Michelle Zink stopped at the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery as part of their Ghosts and Graves Book Tour.
The signing was in the cemetery behind Washington Irving's resting place. A very fitting location.
Jessica and Michelle were very kind, friendly and funny. They posed for pictures, chatted about other books and gave away some great prizes. A few fans drove several hours to attend, the farthest being 4 hours away!
Ironically, I met another book blogger who works nearby, The Serpentine Library. It was nice to meet another book blogger in my area. Check out her site!
I'm helping to celebrate their tour by giving away two (2) prize packs. For more information about the Ghosts and Graves Book Tour, visit Jessica Verday's blog.
The Sister's prize pack includes:
- A signed copy of Prophecy of the Sisters and Guardian of the Gate by author Michelle Zink.
- Guardian of the Gate bookmark
- Rose candle votive, suitable for lighting your way through a cemetery.
The Hollow and the Haunted prize pack includes:
- A copy of The Hollow and The Haunted signed by author Jessica Verday.
- A Haunted by the Hollow sticker
- Small picture frame.
- Please read my contest policy before you enter.
- This contest will end Thursday, October 28, 2010, at midnight!
- This contest is open internationally.
- Items will be shipped the most economical way.
- Please leave me a way to contact you. If I do not hear back from you within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen.
- First winner gets to choose which prize pack they would prefer. The runner up will receive the remaining prize pack.
+2 Leave a comment stating what famous cemetery you would like to visit.
+1 Tweet about contest. (Please leave link). Just one time only.
+1 Post about contest on Facebook. (Please leave link).
+1 Post about contest on your own blog. (Please leave link).
+1 Please add them all up.