Nope! Not hosted by me this year. I've passed the bloody axe to Tracy from Cornerfolds and I'm very excited to see how I do by participating in this challenge instead of hosting it. I know Tracy will do a great job and I'm sure you'll be seeing me over there adding my links and maybe hosting a giveaway or two.
I'm going to try to read 6-10 Horror Books in 2015 for a Brave Reader level. If you want to join this challenge, click on the button above.
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015, and you can join at anytime.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2015.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- If you're a blogger, grab the button below and create a post or page about this challenge and your goals with a link back to this post.
- You don't have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- Sign up on the designated Mr. Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and comment on this post.
- I will make a post each month for you to link your reviews.
- There will be giveaways at the halfway point and at the end of the challenge in December.
1-5 horror books: Running Scared
6-10 horror books: Brave Reader
11-15 horror books: Fearless
16+ horror books: Horror Hound