Deep beneath the Egyptian sands, an ancient and evil song written in hieroglyphics is discovered in the long lost and buried pyramid of the demonic pharaoh, Aknaseth. It is written, that if this song is performed for the world to hear, it will unleash the Apocalypse upon the world of man…Satan will reign and grant immortality to the chosen.
With the help of the abominable Egyptologist, Helmut Hartkopff, nihilistic multi-billionaire, Festus Baustone the Third will do whatever it takes to bring the song to life at any cost—even if his only daughter is to be sacrificed.
Kirk Vaisto, dubbed the “God of Guitar” by his millions of fans, soon finds himself caught between the forces of divine good and monumental evil. Vaisto begins a musical journey that takes him from an unholy chapter in ancient Egyptian history to the very remains of the Holy Cross, to the concert stage, and beyond all this, to the very edge of Hell itself.
Will Kirk Vaisto give the performance of a lifetime and either deliver our world from evil…or he will annihilate us all with the stroke of his hand?
What will happen when Kirk Vaisto strikes The Armageddon Chord?
I received 5 signed copies (softcover) of the Armageddon Chord by Jeremy Wagner to give away to 5 winners. Check out the book's website HERE.
- Please fill out the form HERE.
- No need to follow, but it is appreciated!
- This contest is open internationally.
- See my contest policy HERE.
- Contest ends Thursday September 1, 2011 at midnight (EST).
- Winners will be chosen by Random.org.
- You may enter only once. Making a false entry will disqualify you.
- Books will be mailed to the address you leave in the form so please be clear.
- If you have any questions, ask on the comment form or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.