In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. Please click HERE for complete rules and to check out other IMM posts.
Technically I'm on book probation and should not have been allowed to buy any more books until I got my BEA pile down. But I was lucky to be able to attend Stoker Weekend (June 16-19) and could not pass up purchasing a few to get signed by great authors in the Horror genre. I think I can hardly be blamed.
Here is what I bought and got most of them signed. Stay tuned for a re-cap of the event. Of course, my evil cat had to check out the horror books.
1. Mystery by Peter Straub.
2. Fangboy by Jeff Strand.
3. Dracula The Un-dead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt.
4. The Gentling Box by Lisa Mannetti.
5. In the Closet, Under the Bed by Lee Thomas.
6. Dweller by Jeff Strand.
7. Midnight Revelations by Karen M. Bence.
8. Hour of the Beast by C. Michael Forsyth.
9. Mordred, Bastard Son by Douglas Clegg.
10. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry.
11. The Keeper by Sarah Langan.
12. Audrey's Door by Sarah Langan.
13. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
14. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.
15. Ursa Major by John R. Little.
16. Vile Things: Extreme Deviations of Horror edited by Cheryl Mullenax.